Restorative Dentistry Lake in the Hills & Naperville, IL
Restore your mouth to its full form and function.
When you have one or more missing or damaged teeth, you may experience difficulty eating, chewing, or even speaking properly. And (if you’re missing one of the front teeth), it can detract from your appearance as well, affecting your confidence and self-esteem! Additionally, when you lose a tooth, it disrupts the entire balance of a healthy mouth: the bite goes off, opposing teeth overgrow in unpredictable directions, and facial appearance ages. Instead of waiting for this to occur, choose one of the options made available by modern restorative dentistry.
Whatever treatment option you require, the first step is scheduling a consultation and receiving a professional evaluation. Contact us today by calling (833) 694-2266.
Restorative dentistry is all about bringing mouths back into use. How? Some of the restorative procedures are:
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Get the strongest restoration with single tooth implant replacement.
- Replace one or more damaged teeth with fixed implant bridges.
- Replace all your missing teeth with fixed implant dentures.
- Prepare to receive an implant with bone grafting.
- For immediate results, choose same-day tooth replacement.
- Read about how we determine the cost of dental implants.
- Discover the numerous benefits of dental implants.
- Learn more details about how dental implants work.
- Get expert answers to your dental implant FAQs.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Restore broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridge.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.