Using dental implants for dental reconstruction is a fantastic advancement in dental techniques and dental practices today. With dental implants, we restore your smile and enhance bone growth and density in the surrounding areas. Dental implants can also provide support for your facial structure.
Look Younger, Feel Better
The world of dentistry is constantly changing and transforming to find better and more successful ways to improve your smile and your life. Advanced dental technology gives you more options now than ever before. When dental implants are placed, the added structure gives your face a youthful appearance.
We know your smile is uniquely yours. No matter your treatment, your treatment and procedure will be uniquely based on your needs and preferences. That’s how it should be.
The types of implants available here at Compassionate Dental Care include traditional dental implants, the All-on-4® Treatment Concept, mini implants, and our same-day teeth implants.
Missing any teeth is a difficult situation. Missing teeth can:
- Cause pain due to increased bone deterioration and decay.
- Make eating more difficult because food keeps getting trapped in the gap between teeth.
- Make speaking more difficult.
- Cause decreased self-confidence when you always have to worry about the appearance of your smile.
Fortunately, same-day dental implants are another viable option you can consider. Patients need a certain amount of bone density for a same-day implant. We can discuss the process further if you meet the requirements.
Adequate Bone Density
You need enough current bone density in the jaw or skull area where the tooth will be placed before a same-day implant can be fitted. A same-day implant needs healthy jawbone density to create a stable environment that can provide strength for a tooth to start being used right away. The dental implant can also begin to stimulate more growth.
Come for a consultation visit to determine if you have the bone density needed for a same-day dental implant. We can look at your bone structure and density and let you know how to prepare for dental implants.
Same-Day Dental Implants Procedure
The procedure for placing a dental implant same-day is similar to that of a traditional implant, except that you won’t need multiple appointments. You may still need to wait for the implant area to heal adequately before a dental prosthetic device can be situated on top of the implant.
Fortunately, most patients undergoing same-day implants can walk out of our office with a new tooth on top of a new dental implant. Placing a single implant can take as little as 30 minutes before you have a fantastic new smile!
When you have a dental implant placed in one day, you can expect the following:
- During your specified healing period, don’t eat food that can damage your new tooth. Don’t bite down on ice cubes, avoid chewing pencil tips or your fingernails, and avoid hard or sticky candies.
- You must also be careful of participating in sports or other rigorous activities before your healing time is finished. Your jaw still needs time to recover from having an implant placed.
- We may have you wear a temporary dental prosthetic following the implant placement. Temporary crowns aren’t as professionally polished as permanent ones, but this is a temporary fix used only until the final, perfectly crafted product is ready to be placed.
At Compassionate Dental Care, you can have a beautiful and fully restored smile in just one day! We’d love to help you get a confident smile that feels and looks natural.
Same-Day Dental Implants Cost
Like our other dental implant services, same-day dental implant cost varies from patient to patient. Several factors influencing price include:
- Where you have your implants placed in your mouth.
- The number of teeth that need to be restored.
- Your overall health and the health of your bone structure.
To determine the cost of your same-day dental implants, schedule a FREE implant consultation with us, and we can give you a detailed diagnosis. We can also discuss payment options while you’re here in our office.
Same-Day Dental Implants Near You With Compassionate Dental Care
Our team recognizes the importance and urgency you may feel about having your smile restored. We are excited to walk you through the dental implant process and discuss a treatment plan for your beautiful, new, confident smile! We’re here to answer your questions or concerns regarding same-day dental implants near you. You can trust that the same-day dental service for dental implants from Compassionate Dental Care will be customized to your needs and tastes. Call to schedule a FREE Dental Implant Consultation at (833) 694-2266.