Dental Implants Lake in the Hills & Naperville, IL
Dental Implants Available In Lake in the Hills & Naperville
If you have missing or failing teeth, dental implants might be right for you! Many dentists consider them the gold standard of tooth replacement because they are sturdy, natural-looking, and beneficial for oral and overall health. Learn more about this potentially life-changing procedure.
Get Your FREE Implant Consultation
Are you looking for a great way to fix your teeth? We are excited to offer you a free implant consultation with our dental team at Compassionate Dental Care. Contact us today to schedule your consultation appointment.
We work closely with each patient to determine if dental implants are the proper restorative treatment for your smile. Once we decide on the type of dental implant you need, we’ll carefully map out your personal implant plan.
Discover Your Tooth Replacement Options With Compassionate Dental Care
Artificial teeth in the form of dental implants can make a difference to your smile and overall oral health. The implant acts as a tooth root, promoting bone growth and higher bone density. The prosthetic device attached to the top of the implant restores your stunning smile!
From the cost of dental implants to which type will best suit you, we’re here to help you plan your implant care. Will you need a dental bone graft? We’ll help determine that. Questions about the dental implant procedure? We’re here to answer them.
We can tell you more about mini dental implants and whether or not those are an option for you. Are you considering options for permanent dentures? You may just qualify for All-on-4® Treatment Concept dental implants. Wondering what teeth implants cost? Our consultation visit can help determine implant cost.
Total implant cost depends on several factors, including:
- How many implants need to be placed.
- Any additional oral surgery cost.
- Type of dental implant.
You can rest assured that from start to finish, we’ll be with you every step of the way. Our team of talented, dedicated professionals is ready and willing to provide you with all the benefits of implants.
What If I Don’t Qualify for a Dental Implant?
Most patients can receive a dental implant, although some may need a bone graft or a different type of implant.
The type of implant you need may depend on the following:
- Bone density. Your jawbone density must be over a certain amount to qualify for a traditional dental implant. If you have been missing a tooth for a while, your bone tissue may have deteriorated quite a bit. Your jaw density impacts the dental implant process. You may need mini implants or a bone graft to qualify for regular implants.
- How many teeth you are missing. Some people are missing one tooth, and others are missing most of their teeth. The number of teeth you are missing may determine whether you need dentures or a single-tooth implant.
- Your overall health. If you have any pressing health issues that need to be addressed, take care of your health first. Autoimmune diseases and diabetes can make it difficult for your body to heal, making bone-to-implant fusion difficult.
Whatever your situation, a consultation can help us discover the best dental implant option for you. Let’s get together and learn more about your situation and which implants can benefit your smile.
How a Free Dental Implant Consultation Can Help Me
Any time you visit the dentist, our staff can look at your mouth and determine which treatments you need. Dental implants are so involved that we offer FREE consultations so we can discuss the entire process, not just minimal details.
During your consultation, we’ll talk about the following:
- If you have anxiety about the dentist or implants, a consultation can help you feel less nervous. Knowing what lies ahead can put you at ease so you can stress less.
- We want to get to know you and have you meet our team. Knowing the dentist and our friendly dental team caring for your implant can help you feel more comfortable in our office.
- Our dentist will ask questions, assess your dental and medical history, and take a look inside your mouth. The more details we know about you, the more successful your dental implant will be.
- We may take digital images of your teeth and then work with you to create a plan. Our team can show you your implant options, give you a timeline for your treatment, and discuss what to do before and after surgery.
Before you come in for your consultation, consider any questions or details about the treatment you want to discuss. We’ll ask questions too, and together we can create a treatment plan that works for you.
Ready to Find Out More? Give Us a Call Today!
We’re here to restore your smile to what it once was, promote healthy bone growth, and fill out your facial structure. With the implementation and placement of dental implants, you can have a stunning smile again. Contact us at Compassionate Dental Care at (833) 694-2266 to schedule your free consultation, and let us give you the smile of your dreams!! Call today!
More About Your Dental Implant Options
If you have a missing tooth, few restorative dental treatments are as effective and long-lasting as dental implants. This treatment is ideal for patients with one or multiple missing teeth. Gaps in your smile can make you feel self-conscious. Let us help restore your smile with dental implants.
Dealing with losing one tooth is difficult enough, but many patients have to live and work around multiple missing teeth. If you or a loved one suffers from the difficulty that comes from missing multiple teeth, dental implants provide a solution.
While there’s nothing wrong with having dentures, other options are available through advances in dental technology. Fixed implant dentures are a great alternative to traditional dentures. Our denture implants can give you a full, complete smile without the temporary feel you may get with traditional dentures.
Bone density starts deteriorating almost immediately after a tooth is lost. If too much time passes, the bone may not be stable enough to support a dental implant. In these instances, a bone graft is a popular option for those who still want a dental implant.
Same-day dental implants are another viable option you can consider. Patients need a certain amount of bone density for a same-day implant. We can discuss the process further if you meet the requirements.
The specific cost and breakdown depend on your situation. How many teeth are you missing? What is your jawbone density? We can give you a breakdown of your expected expenses based on the types of dental implants you choose and the preparation work you need for your unique smile.
Dental implants have many benefits that you may not know about. Implants can be used for patients with varying levels of tooth loss and can last for years to come. Not only can implants give you back your smile, but they promote overall oral health.
Dental implants give the bone in your jaw something to grow around and support. Your smile can also have increased structure and stability. Dental implants also eliminate gaps in your teeth so you can have confidence in your smile.
Dental implants are a simple yet complex dental treatment made up of several components. Look at some of the most frequently asked questions and answers regarding dental implants.